Earn Cash Learning to make High Quality Videos for the Internet
I’m seeking one or more motivated individuals to join my team creating and editing high quality video training. Due to the success of my membership and training websites, I just can’t keep up with all the training I need to make. I would like to pay you to help me create high quality, video based training for my membership and training websites. This is a paid position and there’s nothing to buy*.
How can you make money from Home working part time?
If I choose you to work for me, you’ll get access to a full license for creating and editing training videos. That usually costs $300 per license. When you’re not making videos for me, you can use this for your own projects and websites too.
I’m going to give you access to my own personal training where I show you exactly what I do and how I do it to get high quality results every time. This includes my own sequence, style and method for creating valuable videos that get attention and make me money.
In other words, I’m going to pay you to get wicked good at making creating internet based training.
There are a few things that you have to provide for yourself in order for this to work out. In particular you need the following things:
- You must have a windows based PC capable of producing HD videos. That’s probably at least a dual core with 4GB of Ram and a decent monitor (minimum HD, 1280×720)
- You must have a high quality webcam and microphone. These can actually cost as little as $50 if you don’t already have one.
- You must have a reliable, high speed internet connection.
- You must have a skype account for communication and be available in the evenings to chat.
The pay rate will depend on experience and performance during an evaluation period. I pay per finished minute of video training. There are three different tasks that earn compensation:
- Editing pre-recorded video training
- Recording new video training
- Transcribing video training
There will be a constant rate that you make for doing any one task. If you produce all three, meaning you actually record the original training based on my assignments, then you edit it, then you transcribe it, then I pay a 50% bonus on top of the established rate. This may not be available for all training.
How to Apply
- Make sure you meet the requirements above.
- Create a jing tutorial exactly how I describe it in the video below.
- Fill in the form below and include the link to screencast where your tutorial is hosted.
How to create a Jing Tutorial
Submit your application
Please only submit the form below AFTER you have produced a Jing tutorial which exactly follows the instructions I give in the video above.